From 0 up to 3Amps in your LED’s, you choose!
High efficiency LED driver built to be able to handle with very high current LED’s, but also to let the user choose at any time the desired current per LED series. With correct power supply dimensioning, you have a driver that is almost invisible to the circuit wasting very low power.
Please find below detailed features.
- Power source from 15V up to 50V DC (example: 4 to 15 CREE XM-L @3A);
- Adjustable current limit from 0 to 3A with a multi-turn trimmer for precise control;
- Works with as few as 100mV difference between input and output allowing for a better choice for the power supply aiming for less power waste in the driver. This 100mV difference can lead up to 99% efficiency;
- Power Mosfet with encapsulation to be directly attached to LED’s heat-sink. In systems where the heat-sink is already very loaded with LED’s, might be a good idea to install them in a separate heat-sink. An heat-sink should always be used in the MOSFET even if very low power is being wasted. This way you allow for a very long MOSFET life by not stressing it;
- 5mm screw terminals for easier interconnection, no soldering required;
- 5V PWM and 3.3V PWM supported by a selection of a jumper. This allows the usage with multiple micro controllers, even with the 3.3V ones (Arduino, Chipkit, Netduino, etc.);
- Supplied with mounting kit;
- Dimensions: 5cm x 3.45cm.
Please read user guide before usage.
Note: Heatsink not included.
We have now to more shipping options available.
The options are not available yet at checkout, but if express shipping is needed, please mail us requesting it and we will process your order manually.
We continue to work hard to give our costumers the best experience possible when buying from us.