Arduino Mega / Chipkit MAX32 Screw Shield with TFT and RTC
Deluxe Edition, born for simplicity!
Born and raised from my own need to have a shield that would have all this features built-in to use in my Chipkit Max32 projects, of course, aiming for simplicity when working with wires. The jump to support also Arduino Mega 1280/2560 R3 was possible with careful chip selection.
With this shield, you have a start-up platform to use for your projects.
Please find the feature list in the next lines.
- Multi platform, compatible with Arduino Mega R3 and Chipkit Max32;
- Reduced PCB size;
- All Arduino Mega and Chipkit Max32 pins replicated on screw terminals;
- Stackable with other shields if no TFT is in use;
- TFT header with two orientations, Portrait an Landscape;
- Option for 5V or 3V3 TFT power;
- TFT back-light might be always on or PWM controlled through pin 10 in Chipkit and Arduino;
- Screw terminals with multiple ground connections for easier and reliable interconnection;
- RTC chip and battery included with possibility to disconnect it completely;
- RTC PullUP resistors may or may not be used depending on the application;
- Single jumper to switch data lines between Arduino Mega or Chipkit Max32;
- Built-in logic level translation for Arduino Mega on TFT display headers;
- TFT low data port wired to PortD instead PortA to allow full use of pwm ports when using Chipkit platform (Pin-out in TFT library needs to be changed accordingly);
- Low power consumption;
Price: Go to shop