Arduino Due/Mega ScrewShield with TFT and RTC
New Screwshield arrives following the steps of the Deluxe edition ScrewShield. This time dedicated to Arduino world only, supporting both Arduino Mega and Arduino Due.
The SPI pins (the ones in the center) are replicated to screws, while beeing mapped to the TFT header in order to allow the usage of the Sdcard supplied with TFT module.
Please find below detailed features.
- Compact PCB;
- Suitable for any board with arduino Mega/Due footprint;
- R3 Pins mapped;
- 2x3 header mapped to screw terminals for SPI usage with Arduino Due;
- Multiple power connections available;
- TFT header with two possible connections. One female to attach the TFT directly to shield, other male (facing backside of the shield) to allow the usage of a normal IDE cable to connect the TFT to shield;
- Option for 5V or 3V3 TFT power;
- TFT back-light might be always on or PWM controlled through pin 10;
- Screw terminals with multiple ground connections for easier and reliable interconnection;
- RTC chip and battery included with possibility to disconnect it completely;
- RTC PullUP resistors may or may not be used depending on the application;
- Built-in logic level translation for Arduino Mega on TFT display headers;
- Low power consumption;
Price: Go to shop